This is a reminder that only wood from the Finn Camp’s property are allowed on the kokko (bonfire). The Wixom Fire Department will not allow us to burn the kokko, if it is too big.
The gates will be unlocked and the camp area is opening Friday, March 27. Lets start getting ready for summer. Portable johns will be available until the restrooms are operational.
- Quiet time in camp country is 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM, no loud music, TV’s or parties after 11:00 PM.
- Members are responsible for their quest’s behavior.
- Drive slowly on the Finn Camp grounds. Please watch for children.
- Firewood for fire pits at Look Lake permitted only if constantly attended.
- Fire must be completely out when you leave and please remove your trash.
- Only members can dock and lunch boats from our Loon Lake property.
- Unused vehicles and boats are not allowed storage on camp grounds.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s and similar vehicles are not allowed on a Finn Camp grounds.
- Pets must be on a leach. Barking dogs must be quiet.
- Garbage and trashmust be placed in dumpsters by the kitchen.
- East and Westside bathrooms are for members only. No bathing of pets.