Durning the Special meeting on November 30, 2008, Membership has approved the purchase of a pick-up truck with a snow plow attachment.
This year’s Finn Fest was a successful one. Nice weather and our members and guests had a lot fun. The Finn Camp softball did very well, coming in 4th place.
Great Oaks Plumbing Regulators
Up & Running Computers
click on the photo to see the larger image in the gallery.
See the all photographs of Finn Fest in the Gallery.
- Quiet time in camp country is 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM, no loud music, TV’s or parties after 11:00 PM.
- Members are responsible for their quest’s behavior.
- Drive slowly on the Finn Camp grounds. Please watch for children.
- Firewood for fire pits at Look Lake permitted only if constantly attended.
- Fire must be completely out when you leave and please remove your trash.
- Only members can dock and lunch boats from our Loon Lake property.
- Unused vehicles and boats are not allowed storage on camp grounds.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s and similar vehicles are not allowed on a Finn Camp grounds.
- Pets must be on a leach. Barking dogs must be quiet.
- Garbage and trashmust be placed in dumpsters by the kitchen.
- East and Westside bathrooms are for members only. No bathing of pets.