This a start of a new website front page for the Finncamp. Erick Leskinen been working on a new website for the Finn Camp. Please try it and make your comments in the guestbook section. If you like to email Erick, his email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quiet time in camp country is 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM, no loud music, TV’s or parties after 11:00 PM.
- Members are responsible for their quest’s behavior.
- Drive slowly on the Finn Camp grounds. Please watch for children.
- Firewood for fire pits at Look Lake permitted only if constantly attended.
- Fire must be completely out when you leave and please remove your trash.
- Only members can dock and lunch boats from our Loon Lake property.
- Unused vehicles and boats are not allowed storage on camp grounds.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s and similar vehicles are not allowed on a Finn Camp grounds.
- Pets must be on a leach. Barking dogs must be quiet.
- Garbage and trashmust be placed in dumpsters by the kitchen.
- East and Westside bathrooms are for members only. No bathing of pets.
Title: Sisterhood Committee Meeting
Date: 02-18-2009, Start Time: 6:00 p.m.